in your basket.
Terms and Conditions
Please take a few minutes of your time to read our terms and conditions.
A Community Connenction
Your Organic Markets is a social business who support our local community and aim to support local farmers, provide fresh and affordable healthy food and connect communities. We are more than just a food delivery service, we are a community enterprise that aims to make a positive change that brings a real connection back to communities and cottage producers.
The following terms and conditions provide guidelines on the core Your Organic Markets operation, your membership and the ordering and collection of fresh produce customers, and other non produce products for other customers. We aim to provide a friendly, helpful community space which connects you to your food and to the people who grow it and the land it grows on.
To receive Your Organic Market's produce you must become a member (register here)and comply with our ordering rules (see How To Order). These rules allow us to provide products fresh, and the cheapest prices whist at the same time supporting our farmers and manufacturers. That's why for some items we have minimum quantities (e.g. minimum number of 100g soap bars is 5).
All orders must be paid for up front before delivery. You can pay by direct bank transfer, with cards using eWAY. You can also pay by PAYPAL.
You may change your order anytime online or by phone, up to midday on the day before your delivery (for most products) is due. If you change to a more expensive item, you will need to pay the difference, and if you change to a less expensive item, the excess funds will remain in your account and can go towards your next order.
Payment must be received by Your Organic Markets before delivery of fresh produce will occur, or before online orders are despatched. Please allow enough time for your payment to reach us – for eWAY transactions allow 24 hours, for bank transfers allow 3 working days and for cheques, allow 10 working days.
All prices are subject to change from time to time. We will publish new prices on the Your Organics Website and in the Your Organics 'Farm Source' letter, giving you notice of any changes if possible.
All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST.
Collection and pick up from our warehouse
We currently have two pick-up points in Brisbane: 10A Minimine Street, Stafford and Queens Road, Everton Hills. If we are not delivering to you and you are picking your order up from our warehouse, and you are unable to pick up your oder during the arranged pick up hours, contact us as soon as possible and organise alternative arrangements. Do not wait for us to contact you – be proactive and take responsibility for collection of your produce.
Your empty boxes, egg cartons and glass bottles should be returned to us on your next order so we can reuse these.
ABOUT OUR WEBSITE
If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy policies govern Your Organic Market’s relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term 'Your Organic Markets’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered company name is Your Organics Group Pty Ltd and office is 12 Brook Street, Everton Park, Q 4053. Our ABN is 25 165 115 953. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
We truly are a friendly family-run store. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.