in your basket.
How To Order
- Please note that we are only able to deliver perishable products (such as fruit, vegetables and meat) to QLD and metro areas of NSW and some regional NSW areas
- A minimum order value of $50 applies when ordering online
- All orders must be paid for prior to dispatch
- Payments via direct deposit and cash are preferred
- You will earn 1 reward point for every $1 spent with us, learn more here
- We accept payment via PayPal (including Credit Cards), though this attracts a standard fee of approx 2% on top of purchase cost
- Fresh produce orders should be placed by 6AM Tuesdays, though we are flexible
- Fresh poultry orders should be placed by midday Fridays, though we always order extra stock
- We offer order pickup at 45 Queens Rd, Everton Hills QLD 4053
- We deliver to Brisbane Northside on Tuesdays, all of Brisbane on Wednesdays and SEQ on Thursdays
- We courier to all other zones / cities / states, Tuesdays to Thursdays
- Give us a call on 1300 315 300 or (07) 3353 9972 if you have any questions
- You can also email us at email@example.com
Our address is: 45 Queens Rd, Everton Hills QLD 4053
Please place your order by 6AM Tuesday, for pickup after 4PM on Tuesday, or on Wednesday / Thursday. If your order contains large amounts of fresh poultry, please be sure to place your order before 12PM Friday.
Give us a call on 1300 315 300 or 3353 9972 if you have any questions.
Delivery Zones, Costs & Times
Please note that we are only able to deliver perishable products (such as fruit, vegetables and meat) to QLD and metro areas of NSW. If you would like to double check whether we can deliver perishable products to your address, please give us a call on 1300 315 300 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The zones on the map are estimates only. Pricing varies by suburb / postcode, you can obtain the exact price for your suburb in the cart prior to checkout.
Brown Zone - $10.47 postage (Most of Brisbane)
Lime Zone - $15.31 postage (e.g. Sunshine Coast, Gold Coast, Toowoomba)
Red Zone - $34.04 Postage (e.g. Sydney, Newcastle, Maryborough, Mackay)
Orange Zone - $34.04 Postage (e.g. Melbourne, Canberra, Cairns)
Green Zone - call or email for quote (e.g. Adelaide, Hobart)
White Zone - call or email for quote (Smaller regional areas, please refer to map)
Grey Zone - We do not currently deliver to this zone, please contact us to see whether delivery to your address is possible.
PLEASE NOTE: The above postage prices are for 1 box up to 25KG in weight. If your order requires multiple boxes, you may be contacted regarding payment for additional boxes.
Map of Brown and Lime zones:
Brisbane Northside on Tuesdays (4PM - 9PM)
All of Brisbane on Wednesdays (6AM - 12PM, 12PM - 6PM, 6PM - 9PM)
All of South East Queensland on Thursdays (Before Midday, After Midday)
All other zones / cities / states Tuesday to Thursday, with orders dispatched within 24 hours and delivered within 1 - 2 days.
We accept payment via:
- Bank Transfer (preferred)
- PayPal / Credit Cards via PayPal (attracts a fee)
- Cash (for pickup orders)
Our Bank Details:
Account Name: YOUR ORGANICS GROUP
BSB: 084 283
Account #: 39 217 1246
Reference: Your order number
Please consider paying via direct deposit or cash for pickup orders, as merchant fees won't be passed on to us or you. It is a secure payment method which costs nothing to use, and benefits small business and farmers.
For every $1 you spend with Your Organic Markets, you will earn 1 reward point. Every reward point is worth 2.5c, so if you spend $100 for example, you will earn $2.50 in reward points. Reward points can be redeemed at any time on future orders, you don't need to save up a minimum amount of points.
The big supermarkets such as Coles and Woolworths give customers $10 off for every $2000 spent. Our rewards program works out to be far more generous at $50 off for every $2000 spent.
When do I receive reward points for my order?
These are credited to your account once your order is placed in the 'Complete' status. Please note that this may take a few days to a week to occur, after your order has been delivered.
How can I check my reward points balance?
You can check your balance on the Reward Points page.
How can I redeem my reward points?
During the checkout process at Step 4 (Payment method), you will see a box that says 'Use my reward points, X reward points ($X) available'. Check this box to use your reward points.
About Meat & Poultry Package Weights
All our cottage produced products are approximate weights only. The weights of products vary and can't be accurately calculated until your order is packed. For example, a size 15 chicken (1.5KG) could weigh 1.57KG or a 500g tray of beef mince could weigh 620g or 480g. In these cases we may contact you to request an additional payment or we may send a refund with your order or credit towards your next order, whichever the case may be.
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase of a non perishable product, we provide a 7 day money-back guarantee from the time you receive the goods. If you are dissatisfied with any produce or perhishable items, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery. You can give us a call on 1300 315 300 or send an email to email@example.com. We can then discuss an appropriate resolution with you.
This returns policy does not apply to goods which have been worn or used, damaged after delivery, if any attempt has been made to alter the product or if it has been dropped or broken. All products must be returned in their original condition.