in your basket.
Our salamis and cured meats come from BOSS gourment meats at Stanthorpe. Boss have been involved in organic farming since the early 80's and operate an on-farm cottage abbotoire and processing facility. We have our own pickling and curing smoke house. Our animals come from our own farm as well as from around the area from organic and holistic farmers. All our meats come from farms which practice pro-active holistic and biological farming principles where emphasis is on animal health, low input, and maintaining a non-polluted environment.Our meats are chemical and pesticde free, are true free range, grass fed - some are certified organic, and they are free of artificial grains or mass methods of farming.
About the product and the process
- all animals are certified organic or are true free range pasture fed only
- no grains or pump up feeds
- no steroids
- no antibiotics
- all meats are gluten free and contain no artificial preservatives
- no chemical residues or pesticides
- no added nitrites or nitrates are used in our products
- all meats are cured with salt
- animals are grown in humane authentic free-ranging enironment with ample feed, water and shade
- the animals are hand processed entirely at Boss Meats on-farm facility
- most meat is cryovac packed